Sagem Fast 800 E3 usb modem and Fedora 8

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 29 19:53:44 UTC 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:45:57 -0700
> Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
>

>> yes, that's the idea.
>>

> Lovely.  Thank you ever so much.  I just looked up Windows Ethernet Connections
> Sharing (which I've never heard of before) and it looks simple enough to set
> up.  I just sent my wife a detailed email (Step 1, Step 2, etc) so this should
> be no problem to get set up.
>
> Thanks again.  Another success story....

Another food for thought,  When your wife gets home, install
NXnode,NXclient,NXserver from http://nomachine.com,
on both your Home PC and the Laptop, and if she is connected to the
Internet you can make any repairs/modifications
that you want while shes on the road , in the graphics mode.
Hope you get things going.
It just makes me cringe to think, a $Windows computer is bailing out a
Linux box.