why all are thinking in that way only?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 30 23:42:52 UTC 2008

Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> hi,
> when i asked for the keylogger in my system, why people thought of illegal

parshwa,

as i mentioned to you before, tech support list are a strange bunch.

some trusting, some not. i apologize for not going into more detail. :o)

just like i think your new 'subject:' is ok because it is a strange subject
for a list like this.

others will look just to see what you are up to now.

others may have passed over it thinking that they were not interested because
they just are not interested.

some, no reflection to 'poc', will think as he did. which may have brought
response. others not, because to them, it is a dead subject.

from response so far, you are getting a good response and at least, so far,
no one is telling you how 'stupid' or 'dumb' you are for even asking. no
reflection to 'craig' or his 'beavus' and 'butthead'.

all in all, it does help to chose your 'subject:' as best you can. let it
sit for a while and if no response, think of a way to change it to have
more meaning.

> activities only? it is MINE system and for use only in my system, i am
> asking and further more,

in reading your post, as is evident from above line, you have trouble in
grasping 'proper' english. this is not a put down, just an understanding
of why you are going to run into problems from time to time.

as a suggestion for a 'subject:' line format,

'subject: [distribution, version] [hardware | program | operation] [problem]'

then in body of post give more detail.

when thru, run a spell checker.

have heart. in time you will get 'hang of it' just as you are doing in
communicating in english.

perseverance.

hth. [i hope this helps you]

and no, my 'oops' and google was not by accident.

--

tc,hago.

.