Slightly OT: Verify certificate?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 4 13:22:30 UTC 2008

Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> I am wondering how you know that ctrl-u does what you say, and it does?
>> That key choice does not appear in the evolution reference card.
>> .
> Never mind . I found it in the View menu.

amazing what all is up there. does not take that long to read all of
choices.

also, it was one of first things i checked for when i had to use
evolution when thunderbird would not load due to yum problems, which
a new install fixed.

i used evolution because it is easier to sym link into mozilla than kmail.

i you want to learn some tricks with evolution, drill down '~/.evolution'.
you may find it interesting.

later. passed my 'crash and burn'.

--

yes. i am running fedora 8, using mozilla thunderbird. and it feels good.  ;o)

tc,hago.

.