problem with Dolphin

Germán Racca gracca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:29:17 UTC 2008

Yes, that's right, now I used service as root, but I still have a
problem with Dolphin and Konqueror,
and I have the last version of kdelibs (as mentiones by Phil). What to do?
Thanks!
German.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 7:18 PM, max <maximilianbianco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Germán Racca wrote:
>>
>> Hi Rick:
>>
>> The result of running "ps ax | grep dbus-daemon" is the following:
>>
>> 2076 ?        Ss     0:04 dbus-daemon --system
>> 2925 ?        Ss     0:00 /bin/dbus-daemon --fork --print-pid 7
>> --print-address 9 --session
>>
>> In Service Configuration, I can see that the "messagebus" service is
>> enabled in runlevels 3, 4, 5, and it is running.
>> (The command "service" is not in my Fedora 9).
>
> You have to be root to use the "service" command
> --
> If opinions were really like assholes the we'd each have just one
>
> --

Germán A. Racca
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Divisão de Astrofísica - DAS/CEA
São José dos Campos - SP - Brasil
--
TEL: 55 12 3945-7209