New Kernel

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 7 05:57:05 UTC 2008

g:
>> years back, there was a 'coldboot', 'reboot' and 'warmboot'.

Frank Cox:
> And don't forget:  steel-toed boot.

Then there's the drop-kick, for those really stubborn systems...

Ever kicked a football wearing steel caps?  I have.  I forgot I was
wearing them, and when a ball landed near by me, I kicked it back
without thinking.  The ball went flying.  ;-)

After that I snuck off.  It suddenly occurred to me that if I got
tangled up with other players, it'd be all-too-easy to accidentally
break some bones.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.4-30.fc9.i686