Looking for motherboard recommendations

Michael W Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Wed Jun 11 09:32:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:30:23 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]

That's really funny, but let me explain why.  I've used Asus
motherboards for years also, and never had a problem either - but
dozens of people have told me that they've had all sorts of problems
with them - which is why I figured I'd switch now..  8-)>

Which model Asus are you using?

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.