Problem with update of f7 for Network Manager.

belyaev1967 belyaev1967 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 05:01:33 UTC 2008

Thank you for your message. You were the first who reported this problem.
This is 100% bug. I have put back 0.6.6-1 version from
ftp://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/fedora/updates/7/x86_64/
and everything worked fine to me. Actually this is terrible bug. I though
thank my hardware crashed till I saw your posting!
Alexander