flashplugin-nonfree and W32 codecs in F9 ?

Joonas Sarajärvi muepsj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:14:17 UTC 2008

Hi

2008/6/13 linuxguy <linuxguy123 at gmail.com>:
>  and W32 codecs for F9 ?

What do you need these for? I haven't had these binary-only codecs for
Microsoft Windows installed for at least an year and a half, and I
haven't yet encountered a file that I couldn't play. Have you at least
tried to use the things that are already available in Livna? Or do you
just prefer to use some binary codecs which you possibly have a right
to use? I prefer to use the open source alternatives from Livna.

--
Joonas Sarajärvi
muepsj at gmail.com