Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sat Jun 14 22:56:27 UTC 2008

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:58:10 -0700
Mike Bird <mgb-fedora at yosemite.net> wrote:

> Distros that don't provide KDE 3.5 for their KDE users while KDE 4.x is
> being developed will simply lose most of their KDE users.  That is not a
> good thing for Fedora and that is not a good thing for Red Hat.

That depends, maybe RedHat thinks it would be a good thing if they
didn't have to fool with KDE anymore :-).

I keep getting closer and closer to the point where learning enough
about gentoo to switch to it and customize it out the wazoo is
seeming more and more attractive (except that previous gentoo dabbling
showed me just how much work that would be).