Firefox for ever

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 18:28:14 UTC 2008

--- On Sun, 6/15/08, Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net> wrote:

> From: Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net>
> Subject: Re: Firefox for ever
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 11:00 AM
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:47:46 -0700
> Richard England <rlengland at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have numbers on the distribution of Gnome
> vs KDE
> > users in Linux at large and Fedora specifically?
>
> There there are us true die hard stick-in-the-mud users who
> don't
> use either gnome or kde :-).
>
> --

And there are others that have both as well :)

This day I'll login to Gnome,
Tommorrow I'll run KDE.  But it definitely would be nice for someone to collect data, "even though it does not matter", and create a Venn Diagram or a nice graph which will show the true picture of what Desktop Fedora users use

Gnome   KDE    XFCE   E17    _____,    etc.

A nice survey might come in handy, but that involves work and time and effort, how many users would be willing to participate and put some time into it?

Regards,

Antonio