Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 02:21:55 UTC 2008

--- On Fri, 6/20/08, Mike Bird <mgb-fedora at yosemite.net> wrote:

> From: Mike Bird <mgb-fedora at yosemite.net>
> Subject: Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 4:49 PM
> On Fri June 20 2008 16:33:27 David Boles wrote:
> > This thread has become a whiners contest. Who can
> whine the longest or the
> > loudest. Or both.
>
> We surrender David.  You win.
>
> --Mike Bird
>
> --

Don't surrender yet :).  Let's go into Overtime.  The scored is tied 0 to 0, the other team scores and are up with about a 1 minute left, then your goalkeeper puts the ball inside the enemy box, and Semih Senturk scores.  You are tied again.  Never, Never Give UP.

We go to Penalty Kicks.  KDE Team wins 3 to 1.

Awesome game in the Euro Cup 2008.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaking/sport/mhgbgbidmhql/

I wish that my team could be like the Turkey national soccer team, in the eyes of defeat they come back and find a way to win.  KDE Team be like the Turkey soccer team !!!

Sweden vs Russia Tommorrow
Spain vs Italy   Sunday

Wish everyone the best!

Regards,