Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:04:22 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 05:56 +0000, g wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
> > Then, if I was you I would run to these other distros and drop Fedora
> > like a hot brick. Oh, BTW, IMO *anyone* that would use Fedora version
> > anything in a production environment is a fool. Fedora itself has said
> > that. Many times.
>
> david,
>
> please do not call someone a 'fool'. dumb, stupid, crazy, or insane.
> but never a 'fool'.
>
> if you do not understand why i say this, please contact me _off_list_
> and i will be glad to explain.

It might be better to avoid the use of "labels" as much as possible. I
know it's hard to do in practice. Sadly, I have my share of favorites.
"Idiot" just rolls off the fingers when typing it. So does "Twit".
That's a really good one. "Stupid" gets my hackles up though, I'll
battle on that one. <cackles>

Again, it's better to not use them at all. Ric