BOINC again !? -- BINGO, BINGO and BINGO

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 29 04:44:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 22:52 -0400, William Case wrote:
> I then added '/sbin/service boinc-client restart'
> to /etc/rc.d/rc.local and re-booted once again.  --BINGO

Seeing as the problem's with Network Manager, I'd move the restart
script away from the rc.local file to the scripts that Network Manager
runs.  That way, if your network breaks then restarts (internet
dropouts, etc.), the service will restart.

Look inside "/etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d/" for examples.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.