Where's the print que

pursley1 at netscape.net pursley1 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 14 10:18:24 UTC 2008

Then there are 3 possibilities:

    1) The version on my system is broken (there is no option to view
the print que on it anywhere - I've tried all the buttons & tabs).
    2) The version on my system is different than yours (unlikely since
I receive updates too).
    3) The program requires a non-automatic configuration setting fixed
before it will work properly.

Unfortunately, since the docs for it are incomplete and/or poorly
written, I have no way of knowing which it is.

Bradley