OT? Help to compile program - ac_nonexitent.h

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Wed Mar 19 17:10:30 UTC 2008

Robin Laing wrote:
> Todd Zullinger wrote:
>> Robin Laing wrote:

> I am doing this at home so I cannot remember the last error message.  I
> spent most of last night getting rid of all but four error messages in
> the config.log file.  I was missing many headers at first as well as
> other things like bison and yacc.  Some simple things as well.
>
> The last two times I tried to run, it stopped with error messages but
> that was before I got rid of even more missing items in the log.
>
> Hopefully tonight I will be able to get an answer.  I am expecting an
> error related to vfork as it is may be looking for the wrong header.  I
> will have to check the config file (another new experience). :)

While it compiled after some finger problems and ran okay.  I didn't fix
the vfork warning.  Now to start looking at making rpm's.

It would be nice to find out a definitive answer on ac_nonexitent.h
though.  Seeing many, many posts on this error with no definitive answer
is an issue.  What list/forum would be a good place to ask?

--
Robin Laing