Program crashes after today's F8 updates

Mike C mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:15:50 UTC 2008

Has anyone had any crashes of programs after todays updates (including to
2.6.24.3-50.fc8) ?

Earlier I had Thunderbird (stock version) mysteriously crash for no reason and
vanishes from the KDE desktop. Restarting was not a problem.  A few minutes ago
I was using Acroread and asked it to print a file - it immediately crashed and
again there is no information in the logs.

Very weird - and this has never happened to me before today.

Just interested if anyone else has any similar experience today?