How to have script run after kernel changed

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Fri Mar 28 12:40:38 UTC 2008

Is there any way to get a script to run automatically after the computer reboots following a kernel change? For example, when yum runs and a new kernel gets installed, I usually reboot and then run a script that enables some devices that don't work with a new kernel until the script has run. That's all fine and dandy for me to do but as I setup more and more users  with Fedora (vs. windows), its an area that they find confusing and I'd like to keep them out of the loop with respect to having to remember to run the script if the kernel has changed.

Does that make sense?

Thanks!

Arch