Nautilus will mount all drives but Konqueror will not.

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Sun Mar 2 01:10:26 UTC 2008

I run both KDE and GNOME in Fedora 8 (i386). I find that when I log into
KDE that I'm not able to access most of my other internal and external
drives.

After some poking around it dawned on me to try it with Nautilus. So I
launched Nautilus from with KDE and voila! My drives were accessible (in
both Nautilus and Konqueror).

However, this often does not apply to any NTFS formatted
partitions/drives. I'm usually only able to access them from Nautilus.

Other times I'm able to access them in Konqueror.

When I can't access them in Konqueror it gives me a bizarre error message.

I get an error message that reads "ERROR: have to rethink extra options".

It's very strange.

How do I get Konqueror to access all drives/partitions as easily as
Nautilus does?

Curiously,

--
             Scott