Mobile phone sync?

Patrick fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 3 00:02:51 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 19:06 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
[snip]
> Meanwhile, what can I get today from US carriers that I can sync with
> Evo?

If a gsm phone/network is an option, the Sony Ericsson phones (K series
like the K750i) have worked quite will for me with Multisync. My current
Nokia N95 also synced with Evo via Multisync when I first hooked it up.
But during another sync it wiped all my contacts in Evo so make sure you
always back up your Evo config before syncing. Another option is to get
a phone with syncml support and install Funambol on your box or use any
of the free syncml services on the Net.

Regards,
Patrick