I know - I know -- Where to find kernel sources for ida_ioctl.h in FC6 and FC8

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Mon Mar 3 20:35:36 UTC 2008

Sorry if this seems redundant, but I'm trying to compile cpqarrayd for my Compaq Smart-Array221 SCSI
adapter in my Proliant 1850R (I have 2 one with FC6 and one to be setup with FC8)

i need ida_ioctl.h in the kernel sources which I didn't originally install on my
system...

but now I'm trying to figure out which yum package I need to install as it seems
I have all things "devel" installed and still can't find ida_ioctl.h where I'd expect it..

Little help?

Thanks,

 -Ben