Konqueror vs Firefox

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 7 07:25:31 UTC 2008

I'll try those tests on a few of the above machines but Gmail doesn't even
render in Konq, so there is no way I will use it even if it's faster on the
rendering test. I chose the SunSpider test specifically because more and
more sites are becoming Javascript heavy.

Your stopwatch test would only be in Konq's favor for sites that didn't use
javascript. Every single time Konq has to process javascript, you're going
to be waiting.