Fedora 6, Dell Optiplex GX260 and PCI Video

Charles Gagnon charlesg at unixrealm.com
Fri Mar 7 14:47:33 UTC 2008

So I made a bid of progress... I added the following lines to
/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist:

blacklist agpgart
blacklist intel_agp

And I rebooted. Right now I have that and the BIOS set to "OnBoard" and
I'm trying to see if I can configure additional screen on the Matrox card.

It's not fixed yet but atleast I can boot without crashing.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody