Microsoft ergonomic natural keyboard 4000

Roey Dror darwinian.empire at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:16:15 UTC 2008

I just received the keyboard specified in the subject. It seems that the
standard keys work well.
I was wondering  if there is any way  to make all the  "Special keys"
work.  When I searched the subject in google, some users suggested
I seems there is no such module in my current system and searching a
package for this module in yum had no results.
Is there any way I can make all the special keys work without
recompiling the kernel?