Installing Fedora from a hardrive help.

Gareth Marsh g.marsh at outer-focus.com
Sun Mar 9 00:45:53 UTC 2008

Can anyone tell me how to install fedora from a hardrive using windows (from Fedora-8-dvd-x86_64.iso). My first guess would be that you would create a partition and then copy all of the contents of the iso (including the bootable section) to it, restart and boot from it but I don't think this would work. I have already burnt the iso to dvd but am curious as to how this could be done. This will be my first Linux install so layman's terms please :)
Gareth