Konqueror vs Firefox

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 04:52:24 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 04:15 -0500, David Boles wrote:
> Ric Moore wrote:

> > David, you might consider that you're using that ram cache thingie. It's
> > one heck of an improvement speedwise. I'd still be using it if I wasn't
> > in need of grabbing files from disk cache ...Yoho! <evil grin> Ric
>

> We spoke of this before and I will suggest this again for your video captures.
>
> Video DownloadHelper 3.0.2
>
> Fast and easy to use. I gather that you never tried it?

Nope, it did what I didn't want it to do, open a second dnload. Since I
already have a copy in cache, all I need to do is copy it. Sweet!

I go into the Cache directory and use ls -lart and there will be the
newest file added to the directory and listed at the tail of the list.
Sweet again! Since my dnloads are so blooming slow, it gives me
something to do besides play solitaire. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar