PackageUpdater: silently changing license ?!?

Kenn Thyrsted fedora at thyrsted.net
Tue Mar 11 07:25:32 UTC 2008

Hi Y'all

My F8 packageUpdater offers me Updated gtk-nodoka-engine

Details says:
"New upstream release containing license revision"

Im rather surprised by this.
I can't find anything about what license it changes from and to.

It was a mere coincidence that i saw this, as i usually don't pay all
that much attention to the 'details' in package updater.

Needless to say, - i was rather surprised by the fact that licenses is
more or less silently changed.

- Does any of You know if this is "business as usual" in fedora ?

Kenn