No merece ser embajador de Fedora - He does't deserve to belong a Fedora Ambassador

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Wed Mar 12 13:55:16 UTC 2008

Ok, I just saw the original email, I missed the whole thread.

In my opinion after reading the original email in spanish is that he seems to
be really desesperate about having some income.

I agree with some of you guys that it's normal to need money, all of us do.
But since he's a fedora ambassador, he should try to respect "open source",
it's ok if you don't believe on it to make money, it's fine, it's just your
opinion, nothing wrong with it.

But it doesn't give a good opinion of the community to a stranger's eye that
someone, who is supposed to represent lot of people, says those "insults" to
them

It's just my opinion, and as a native spanish speaker, I'd say that the email
is quite offensive for all fedora and open source users.
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.