Where's the print que

pursley1 at netscape.net pursley1 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 14 11:20:53 UTC 2008

Hello all.  I figured I'd better add this note.

The only reason that I brought this up was that I sent several documents
to the printer and they didn't print nor did I get any kind of error
messages.  That's when I noticed that there were no options for me to
quickly open a listing of the print que.  I do know how to go into the
que manually via the text prompt but was wondering why I couldn't from
Xwindows.  BTW: I still never found out why the docs never printed as
they vanished from the que without an error or any output of any kind -
yet still another mystery to be investigated later.