FC8 install problems

ja99er no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Mar 17 06:35:35 UTC 2008

I have a system that currently runs FC7, but I am unable to install FC8.
Anaconda starts, but the install hangs at the point where I choose the keyboard layout.  I have tried with a PS2 and a USB keyboard attached, but it does not make a difference.
I have tried to run the install (from DVD) a number of times to see if I could make any changes that would allow the installation to continue to no avail.
Any suggestions for troubleshooting would be appreciated.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=249981&topic_id=54109&forum=26#forumpost249981
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame ja99er at hotmail.com.