New strange message in wireless connexion

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Mon Mar 17 21:55:05 UTC 2008

I see the same message with iwl3945 but *only* after
suspend&resume...wireless doesn't work then of course. I had the
problems with (as far) all 2.6.24 kernels. Sometimes connecting to wlan
via NetworkManager crashes when associating, sometimes it is later when
requesting IP address from DHCP. I'll try to investigate more this thing
and file a bug then.

What I find strange too: I haven't found any other workaround then just
reboot...even rmmod&modprobe&restart NetworkManager doesn't help.

Regards,
Milos