problem 1 after yum update

yordy ymedians at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 18 15:44:38 UTC 2008

A days ago I update my Fedora 8, i have a HP Compaq with an Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network, after update the wireless configuration disappears from Devices in system-config-network. I'm able to connect to wireless networks, but only if thous network have dhcp enable. I can't set a fixed IP configuration throw system-config-netwok because that devices don't appear in that or in /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices.

Any idea of how I can resolve that problem. Can I uninstall wireless and install again to resolve? How can I do that?

Greetings