EDAC error

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 00:20:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 21:58 -0500, Roger Heflin wrote:
> Brent Snow, Mr. wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >

> >             I am having a problem with a new Dell PowerEdge 1900 Server
> > running Fedora 8.
> >

> >             The System setup is as follows:
> >

> >             2 - Xeon  E5310 (Quad-Core 1.6 GHz) processors
> >

> >             16 GB of RAM, I SATA 80 GB HDD.

Holy Smokes! 2 quad cores? That's 8 cores total(?) and 16 GIGS of Ram??
My Gawd, not only am I jealous as all hell, I'm wondering what kinda
kernel are you running?? Any sort of stock kernel would roll over and
join the Choir Eternal.

Wouldn't you be running some sort of mini clustering setup?? Setup
right, it should really blow serious coal. Your problem might lie in
that direction. You might have training wheels on a Dodge Hemi. With a
machine like that, I could almost do without eating!
<huge drooling grins> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar