Logitech webcam installation

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Mar 24 09:22:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Sur wrote:

> * Ric Moore wrote, On 03/24/2008 03:35 AM:

> > > This is neither UVC, nor gspcav camera.
> >
> > I have the logitech Quickcam and I use the gspcav driver. Works
> > just peachy. Even the little builtin microphone gets recognized by
> > kudzu. Ric
>
> You either don't read, or don't understand what you read. And I
> can't help you overcome any of those.

um ... i'm not sure where that overt hostility comes from but the
original poster clearly referred to a version of logitech quickcam, to
which ric responded that *his* quickcam worked just fine with the
gspcav driver, which is typically really useful information.

i think someone needs a nap.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.