Boot issue after changing m/b

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Tue Mar 25 17:25:10 UTC 2008

Chu Jeang Tan wrote:
> I'll try that after I've installed a cdrom drive... At the meantime,
> is there anything I can do to get to command prompt?
>
> Such as dropping to command prompt when ram disk is finished
> executing, prior to mounting the actual file system?

It might be possible, but I'm not aware of any way. Even if you could, I
doubt you'd be able to do much from such a limited environment, being
restricted to the following commands for example.

insmod
modprobe
nash
rmmod

There's other methods that would work, which wouldn't necessarily
require a CD/DVD drive being connected to the machine, but they are far
more involved and convoluted.

--
Ian Chapman.