Fedora Makes a Terrible Server?

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Tue Mar 25 18:03:18 UTC 2008

Hi Les,

I'm sorry that you don't understand my response, but I did actually take
the time to visit the reference website you posted that "slated" the
Fedora a distribution, It was clear to me that, that guy does not have a
clue and is getting what he deserves, surely you understand that you
should not be taking his advice - that would be a case of the blind
leading the blind.

Best regards,

Albert.