Logitech webcam installation

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:44:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 13:51 +0200, Sur wrote:
> * Ric Moore wrote, On 03/26/2008 07:41 AM:

>  >>>

> >> You either don't read, or don't understand what you read. And I can't
> >> help you overcome any of those.
> >
> > I think it would be better if you actually read what was asked and what
> > I replied. I told the OP what worked for me. That's it. My Logitech
> > Quickcam works nicely, including the builtin mike. Ric
> >

> No.
> You directly responded to my first statement (and chopped the second
> line). That's an apparent attempt to falsify what I stated.
> In such compact and information-complete thread you getting off-topic
> and causing misdirection only supports my previous post, unless you
> don't actually care about topics and you're here for sth else.

Do you honestly believe that you are important enough, in the general
scheme of things, for someone or anyone to misdirect your statements on
purpose? If so, you may have "uniqueness" issues. No, you are not
"unique" enough or a "bigshot" for me to single you out over anything.
Get used to it. I have no "relationship value" with you, at all. Zero.

If you wish to continue, I suggest we take it off-list so we can make it
up close and personal. That's how I like to settle differences. Properly
assertive. Let's see what you are working with. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar