Linux is KING - Couldn't be hacked - Mac, Vista went down in flames

Manuel Aróstegui manuel at todo-linux.com
Sat Mar 29 16:33:25 UTC 2008

El sáb, 29-03-2008 a las 12:24 -0400, Jim escribió:
> Read article

That's cool, but it's far to be the real scenario we face everyday.
I guess that Linux box was secure but the truth here, as far as I've
been able to see is that either Windows or Linux (I have no mac
experience) are both pretty insecure if they're been running by a dumb
administrator.
It is clear that a Linux, out of the box, has less chances to be hacked
than a windows in the same situation.

But for me, this hacking contest does not represent a real scenario.

Anyways, I'm glad Linux survived, do not take me wrong :-)
Manuel
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

Electronic Mail is not secure, might not be read every day, and should not
be used for urgent or sensitive issues.