A wee install problem...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 30 09:40:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 11:38 +1000, Da Rock wrote:
> What tests do you know of to diag the PSU? I've tried battery,
> adaptor, all the same result so nothing gained there. The common
> factor is simply the PSU itself, but I need some more evidence to
> convince them.

What did you try?  You only mentioned trying the battery and adaptor,
but what did you actually do?

If you can get your hands on a spare power supply, and things work fine
with that, then that does point the finger rather badly.  Ask friends,
work colleagues, your local Linux user group...

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.