fedora 9 + kde 4 questions

Michal Janda diskuse at jndm.net
Wed May 14 12:53:41 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have few question which will make my live with F 9 and KDE 4 better:-)

1. on GDM login screen, how should I set KDE session as default one? It
still moves GNOME to first place

2. I like to have two panels, one on top and another on the bottom. I am not
able to find out how to add second panel...

3. switching applications with ALT+TAB - it does not work, seems like for
example window with Konqueror is "made from windows" so it swotch only
between them, but not switch between applications

Thanks,
Michal

--
www.mountainbike.cz | JndM.net