Upgrade via PackageKit, etc.

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Thu May 15 13:21:41 UTC 2008

Okay, I've dug around and not seen anything like an answer.  So I'm
asking the list.  Will there be a way to upgrade to Fedora 10 (for
instance) from F9 via yum/PackageKit/sacrifical lamb?  I am well aware
of the difficulties of this, so I don't need a sermon on that, but I've
got several Ubuntu users I maintain and their upgrade via apt-get is as
smooth as I"ve seen.

I know Fedora isn't Ubuntu, but seriously, this would be a big deal for
those of use with a ton of Fedora boxes and don't want to sneakernet or
PXEboot the systems.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support