libc-client.i386 won't update

Donald Reader fc-list at reader.ws
Mon May 19 13:45:43 UTC 2008

I ran yum update yesterday and had to exclude the libc-client update
as it was not allowing yum to update at all.

I ran yum update again this morning and the libc-client package is
unable
to update snip of the output
snip...

Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libc-client.so.2006 for package: php-imap
---> Package libc-client.i386 0:2007a1-3.fc8 set to be updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libc-client.so.2006 is needed by package
php-imap

end snip

rpm -qa | grep libc-client yields this as the output
libc-client2006-2006k-1.fc8

Is this a packaging Error or what?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated

Donald Reader