Suspend to RAM and left handed mouse

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Tue May 20 22:20:36 UTC 2008

Andrea wrote:
> I'm on Fedora 9, KDE 4 and when I resume after I suspend to RAM the
> mouse is back being right handed.
>
> I need to switch to right handed and back to left handed to finally have
> a left handed mouse.
>
> The mouse is connected to the USB port.
>
> Any ideas?

It *might* be related to the Synaptics Suspend/Resume bug where tapping
works before but not after a Suspend/Resume.  I'm not saying its the
same problem, but a pattern is starting to emerge around Suspend/Resume.
  Its beginning to look like some Xorg devices aren't being reset
properly to all of the settings they had before they were suspended....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net