Expected wiki user page name

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 28 20:34:55 UTC 2008

Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> Hello!
>         Is it expected to have the user page name same as our FAS
> account name?

With the new wiki in place, yes. Previously when we were using moinmoin,
all the contributors had a separate wiki account they need to create in
addition to the FAS account. With Mediawiki, there is a single sign on
mechanism in place that allows all contributors to login to the Fedora
project wiki with their account name and password. After doing so,
rename your wiki home page to User:<fas account name>.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProject:Wiki_migration_to-do has
more details.

Rahul