f8: PC dies while using firefox

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 1 02:02:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 09:48 +0800, Totally Burned wrote:
> I ran the Toshiba Windows memory test, but it reported no problems.

I don't know what that test actually does, and other people on here
probably don't either.  Have you tried "memtest86+" as well?

It's on the install discs as a test to run when you boot the disc, you
can install it, and add it to the GRUB menu, then boot and run it.

I read messages from the public lists.