Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri May 2 13:14:33 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 06:01:21 -0500,
  "David G. Mackay" <mackay_d at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Sorry.  I assumed (and got bitten once again by doing so) by your
> country designation on your email that you weren't.  Foolish me.

That is more a matter of not liking the way Network Solutions did business
when I got the domain. Since then it has also isolated me from ICANN a
bit since most of the CC TLDs have not yet been strong armed into signing
contracts with ICANN yet.
TONIC is fairly nice, though relatively expensive these days. I don't
think they have a big enough base of customers to dstribute their
fixed costs over, so that can't compete with the .com/.net/.org
registries on price. I plan to reup with them for another 5 years very
shortly.