drag/drop image from browser to OOo?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 4 23:47:46 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 16:14 -0400, Joe Smith wrote:
> What's odd is that it /seems/ to be specific to Fedora (or maybe Linux).
> This operation works correctly under Windows, and under other Linux
> distros (by some reports I've seen).
>
> I'm wondering who should deal with the issue: Fedora, Mozilla, or OOo? I
> have no idea what the problem might be, or how to track down more
> information, so I hesitate to file a report.

Dragging an image from other places works.  e.g. Dragging and dropping
from Nautilus, or an image from a webpage in Opera works.  Trying the
same (in Opera, again) with an image that's within a link does not.  My
guess would be to make your bug report with Firefox.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.