LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Mon May 5 15:14:06 UTC 2008

g wrote:
> Todd Zullinger wrote:
>> Why do you suppose everyone should limit their charset to us-ascii?
>> That's just plain silly.
>
> us-ascii was in what i did drag from. do you have something against
> us or ascii?

I have something against you making unreasonable requests of others on
the list.  Nothing in the list guidelines[1] demands only us-ascii.

>> The multipart/alternative message with the text/html part in the
>> original post should go, for sure.  But you managed to not even
>> mention that in your criticism.
>
> text/plain is better. all of rest is just a bunch of waste of
> bandwidth and storage space.

Text/plain is fine.  And the multipart/alternative had two parts,
text/plain and text/html.  The list guidelines specifically request no
html mail, and thus I said "the text/html part in the original post
should go, for sure."

> criticism is your judgment.
>
> my request was with 'please'.

IMO, your request was ignorant, since it was mis-informed and you were
only replying to make that request, rather than to offer any help to
the original poster.

> enough said. continue to rant if you care to, as for my self, i go
> no further with your foolishness.

Please consider stopping sooner in the future.