F9 - Network interface disabled after each reboot

Freelander no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Thu May 8 12:38:56 UTC 2008

Easiest way to enable network card on boot is following:

1) Go to /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices
2) Edit network config file. I've got device named eth0. So I did following vim ifcfg-eth0
3) Change ONBOOT=no to ONBOOT=yes

By the it's not necessary to enable NetworkManager and NetworkManager off
NetworkManager  0:off   1:off   2:off   3:off   4:off   5:off   6:off
NetworkManagerDispatcher        0:off   1:off   2:off   3:off   4:off   5:off  6:off

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=262797&topic_id=55724&forum=10#forumpost262797
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame nazim.aliyev at gmail.com.