A sneak peek at Fedora 9

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 9 23:17:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 20:56 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> This smells like flash.

Looks like it, too...  But what does flash smell like?  ;-)

It's hardly a "sneak peak," though.  You don't really get to see
anything of it, just a few screen shots.  You just watch this lecture
that goes on for about an hour and eighteen minutes, with some audience
members asking some questions that you can't hear.

You could have found out just as much by reading an article, and wasted
far less of your time doing so.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.