FC9 and KDE sound issues

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:35:44 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 14:52 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> While I normally run GNOME, I did want to try KDE under the latest beta
> to see if there were any issues. Unfortunately there are two, the first
> is that if you select KFE one, for trial, it becomes your default
> environment forever

What do you mean "it remains your default environment forever"? I've
switched back and forth several times in the past couple of weeksm using
the Session menu on the login screen. I'm using kdm (maybe gdm is
different). Also, you can edit /etc/sysconfig/desktop if you want to
change between kdm and gdm.

poc